Emmanuel is currently a senior majoring in software engineering with a minor in Mathematics. He is currently researching the metrics dashboard in a research group at Loyola known as SSL. He is also a member of the DON’T PANIC club, at computer science club at Loyola that hosts a lot of computer science events. He has worked with various students and professors at the Loyola Computer Science Tutoring Department, aiding students with CS-related topics and giving them the needed assistance. In his free time, he likes to work out, watch youtube videos on a variety of topics of interest and likes to read research papers and books on nutrition and psychology.
- BS in Software Engineering from Loyola University Chicago. Estimated Graduation: 2021
- Minor in Mathematics from Loyola University Chicago. Estimated Graduation: 2021
Professional and Community Affiliations
- Member of Don’t Panic!
- Effective Planning and Decision Making
- Open Source Software Development
- Programming Tools and Environments